Genius Cake Hack : Bubble Wrap Chocolate Cake Decorating
Basically, here are the steps:
1. You begin by making the cake itself.
2. You melt some chocolate in your microwave.
3. You cut a sheet of bubble wrap so that it is tall enough and wide enough to cover your cake if you wrap it around the cake’s circumference.
4. After you’ve checked that your bubble wrap sheet is the right size, you coat it with the melted chocolate.
5. You wait 10 minutes for the chocolate to dry.
6. You then apply the bubble wrap to the outside of your cake, wrapping it around the circumference.
7. Let it chill for ten minutes.
8. Remove the bubble wrap, and the chocolate will stick to the cake, imprinted with the patterns from the bubble wrap.