Tips for Visiting Las Vegas on a Budget
1. Sign up for coupons and discounts before you go.
2.Book your trip during the off season. July-August during the week.
3. Check your rewards cards. See if you have points you can redeem for discounts on your room or flight to Vegas.
4. Take in free sight seeing.
5. Ditch the Taxi and head for the Bus
6. Last minute tickets.
7. Hit the buffets at lunch
8. Most casinos offer free gaming lessons for poker, roulette, craps and black jack.
9. New to gaming? Head to the casinos downtown for lower minimums.