DIY How to cut off sleeves
To some it may seem basic, But a useful tip to make old shirts wearable again!
1. Grab an old shirt, or just a shirt your wanting to change up!
2. Fold it in half (make sure its exactly in half!)
3. Measure about a half inch down from the armpit seam.
4. Start cutting at the half inch point, staying on the inside on the seam (to remove to seam).
5. yay! A tip at this point is to take the blade of your scissors and run in firmly across the cut edge to get rid of that "just cut" look.